By using our Site and Apps you also agree to be bound by medical disclaimer which we recommend you read.
- Information we collect about you and your device
Each time you visit our Site or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use or time zone setting;
- Log file information such as details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to our Site, including, but not limited to, traffic data, internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Google Analytics
Our Apps include the option of opting out of Google Analytics on our settings screen and about page. To opt out of Google Analytics on our Site you can use a free opt out tool provided by Google.
- Cloud Storage
Nibble Apps use third parties such as the Apple Cloud Services and Parse to help administer the applications (e.g. storage and hosting providers), and such parties may have access to data from our applications. For example, Parse is used to send push notifications to our users when we launch a new app that we believe will be of interest.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Nibble Apps will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site or Apps and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will never share any personally identifiable information to any companies we advertise with. Currently, we don’t offer outside advertising. If we did add this in future, then we would only share limited information such as our overall usage data with advertisers, so they can see for example, how many active users the Apps have or how much time users are spending within the Apps or Site.
Appboy may collect your information including:
- Device and network information, including platform information, a uniquely generated ID, operating system version, IP address, network carrier, and a country code.
- Application information, such as which applications you use, how you use them, and the frequency and duration of usage.
- Personal Information that you share with our applications.
- Personal Information from third parties used for authentication when you login to our applications using social networking platforms like Facebook.
Appboy may disclose information to others in the form of aggregated, anonymous data, including information about which applications users have downloaded and the way those applications are used. Appboy uses information about you collected from third-party partners in compliance with the terms set forth by those third parties. Appboy may also transfer information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where third parties process information on Appboy’s behalf. You may opt out of the collection of information by Appboy by not providing information to our applications or by uninstalling our Apps that integrate Appboy services. To access your information collected by Appboy or if you have any questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HealthKit App Data
The Fit Men Cook app makes use of the Apple Health App Database (“HealthKit”). HealthKit, owned by Apple, is a tool and framework for developers of health and fitness apps to work together and collate data. You can choose to connect and share information in respect of any of our Apps (you use) with HealthKit and your HealthKit information with any of our Apps. If you grant Fit Men Cook access to HealthKit, it can add information such as calories, protein, fat, carbohydrates, amongst others, to HealthKit. Your unique health data you choose to send to and from HealthKit is not accessible by Nibble Apps and is not transferred by Nibble Apps to any third parties for marketing or advertising. Our Apps cannot write data to HealthKit unless you grant access.
Third Party Email Service Providers allow us to improve the kind of content we are emailing and help us keep in touch with our users about updates to the Apps or new releases.
Users can safely unsubscribe at any time, using the unsubscribe links included inside the email. You will immediately stop receiving emails from us and your details are deleted from our database within 30 days.
Third Party Email Providers do store some personally identifiable information, although we try to keep this to a minimum by only asking for your first name and email address.
It’s also worth noting that we use a double opt in. When you enter your name and email, we’ll send you a message to double check that you want to subscribe. This contains a confirmation link you’ll need to click before we start sending you any emails.
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell on your email address to an advertiser or third party.
- Google Remarketing
- Outside Links
Nibble Apps reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Apps and Site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Last updated: 1st June 2015