Cranberry Almond Muffins
Ingredients (makes 16)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 – 2 cups shredded coconut
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sliced almonds, plus more for topping
- 1 cup dried cranberries, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6, and line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together almond butter, coconut milk, shredded coconut and eggs.
- Fold in almond slices and dried cranberries.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, and sprinkle the tops with almond slices and dried cranberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Recipe from the Caveman Feast app for iPhone, iPad and Android