At Nibble Apps, our mission is to make healthy eating easy.
Our team is behind one of the most well-loved health apps worldwide, MealPrepPro. MealPrepPro provides users with a healthy weekly meal plan, filled with recipes that adapt to each customers preferences and goals. The app is regularly featured by Apple and serves a passionate community of tens of thousands of users. We’re proud to be a bootstrapped, remote-first team.
We’ve got some exciting projects in the pipeline for this year and we need a Community & Social Media Manager to help us spread the word!
About the role
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Community & Social Media Manager to build and scale the MealPrepPro community.
- Collaborate with our team of experienced marketers, product managers and recipe developers
- Establish and cement our brand voice
- Own our organic social media channels and content calendars from ideation through publication.
- Increase brand awareness with content that resonates with our community
- Encourage and grow the positive energy of our community
- Collaborate with our marketing team on email campaigns
- Review and refine your work continuously
- Identify new areas of opportunity
- Share trends in food, fitness, social channels, design and strategy with the team.
- Your skills span community building through relatable copy and content
- You have an interest in and understanding of the health and fitness space
- You have a good grasp of content creation/editing tools
- You’re not afraid to jump in and try something new
- You want to work in an environment in which you have the support of in-house or freelance partners
- You are very organized and you’re an excellent communicator
- You empathize with and want to learn more about our community’s healthy eating journey
- You have experience growing a brand’s online community
- You’ll embrace the autonomy that comes with working on a small team.
- You’re curious and never want to stop learning
- You are a native English speaker and you have lived/currently live in the US
Why you will love it
- You’ll work with an inspiring brand that helps tens of thousands of people live a happier, healthier life
- You’ll have ownership of your work. We trust everyone in our team to deliver work we can be proud of
- You’ll have the opportunity to take on new responsibilities over time as the team grows
- You’ll work with a team that prioritizes positive health and fitness messaging over clicks and likes
This is a remote role with flexible part-time hours, 15 hours per week.
We invite candidates based in EMEA or the Americas. This is to allow for overlap with our team and the MealPrepPro community.
Pay is based on experience.
Our core values are Trust, Caring, Respect, Continuous Improvement and Learning, Balance and Clarity of Communication. We welcome a diversity of people, backgrounds and experiences.
If this job sounds exciting then we want to hear from you!
- Your CV/Resume in English highlighting your most relevant experience
- A covering letter explaining why you are interested in working at Nibble Apps (the team behind MealPrepPro)
- Examples of your work specifying your contribution to each project
We’ll be interviewing candidates in August. We will continue accepting applications until the position has been filled.