FitMenCook for Android is scheduled for launch on March 1st 2017.
- The first version of the app features 290 easy, practical, healthy recipes
- The iPhone version which launched in 2015 became the number one Food & Drink app in 52 countries and won a Best of the Year award by Apple.
- The app is launching to an audience of 1.1 million fans on Instagram
- The last launch was picked up on Product Hunt where it received more upvotes that Snoop Dogg’s album launch. The app currently has over 1,000+ upvotes
We’ve included helpful assets in this Dropbox:
Struggle free, healthy and practical recipes that are easy on the wallet. It’s as simple as that, and it’s a message that’s seen over 1 million people join Kevin Curry across social media.
Be honest, have you ever heard these complaints about healthy eating?
- “Eating healthy is too expensive!”
- “It takes too long! I don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.”
- “Healthy food is too bland”
- “I just can’t afford to eat the food needed for bodybuilding”
- “I always end up cheating and slipping back in to bad habits”
Kevin Curry, founder of Fit Men Cook, has been there. After spotting a picture of himself on a friend’s Facebook wall he knew it was time for a change.
He followed all the common advice, changed to a healthy diet and started hitting the gym.
For a few months, things were great, but after a while he found himself craving the old foods he was trying so hard to avoid.
He got his hands on every book he could find on nutrition and started experimenting in the kitchen.
His aims were simple:
A) Food should be easy to prepare and affordable
B) Food should be vibrant and tasty, never boring
C) Preparing food in advance is important
D) Following a, b, c helps you achieve your fitness goals
Kevin shares his journey with the Fit Men Cook community and inside this brand new app where you’ll find the best way to prepare 290+ of his most popular recipes.
– 290+ recipes and growing. Organised into 14 useful categories (for example: vegetarian or low carbs)
– Easy to follow recipe videos, for those that have thought “this is too difficult for me”
– Search by multiple ingredients in your refrigerator or pantry
– See macro nutritional information for each serving in all recipes
– Add recipes to Google Fit to track your macros in a nice graphical format
– Share recipes with friends & family
– Increase or decrease serving sizes to adjust the recipe ingredients
– Organise your ingredients by U.S. cups or metric / imperial units
– Add recipes to your shopping list & we’ll organise the list by aisle, so you can easily find the items you need
– Cross-off items as you go, so you don’t get lost while shopping
– Share your lists too with third party apps like Google Keep or with your family/friends via Gmail
– Add Kevin’s best recipes to your favorites own list for quick & easy access each time you are in the kitchen
– Available in English and Spanish
– Available on all Android phones & tablets, supporting Android 4.1 and above