Almond Flour Tortillas
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas 4, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead like dough.
- Using wet fingers (so the dough doesn’t stick), add balls of dough on parchment-lined baking sheet and roll out the dough into tortillas, about ⅛ inch (3 mm) thick.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. You can tell when it’s done by pulling it out and lightly touching it.
- Use like you would a tortilla! For example, you can fry in coconut oil and sprinkle with cinnamon and coconut sugar.
Recipe from the Caveman Feast app for iPhone, iPad and Android