Chocolate Mug Cake
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter or coconut manna
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/4 bar of dark chocolate (25 grams)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of enjoy life chocolate chips
- Melt butter, coconut butter, honey and ¼ dark chocolate bar in a microwave until you can whisk it smooth (about 40 seconds). Alternatively, melt the ingredients in the oven in an oven proof mug or ramekin.
- Whisk in the egg until well blended.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Stir in the enjoy life chocolate chips and microwave for 50 to 60 seconds (you may need to adjust time in a less or more powerful microwave). Or bake until set, about 10 minutes.
Recipe from the Caveman Feast app for iPhone, iPad and Android