Coconut Drop Biscuits
Ingredients (serves 4)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup raw organic honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mix coconut oil, eggs, honey and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut flour and baking powder. Stir into wet ingredients until there are no lumps.
- Drop batter by the spoonful onto the parchment lined baking sheet, leaving plenty of room to spread.
- Bake in the oven until done, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Recipe from the Caveman Feast app for iPhone, iPad and Android