Meenut Butter Blueberry Brownies
Ingredients (makes 18)
- 2 cups Meenut butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- ½ Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- Preheat oven to 325°F / 170°C / Gas 3.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to blend MeeNut Butter to a smoother consistency.
- Beat in the eggs. Blend in the honey and the vanilla. Add the salt, baking soda, and then slowly add in the cacao powder. Important note: add the cacao powder slowly or else you will take a chocolate powder bath like I did the first time.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and blueberries; mix well to ensure an even distribution. Mash a ripe banana to a paste and mix that in by hand, as well.
- Grease a 13×9 inch (33x23cm) baking dish with coconut oil (or the oil of your choice). Add mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
Recipe from the Caveman Feast app for iPhone, iPad and Android