Pumpkin Strawberry Pancakes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Canned pumpkin
- ¼ Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Blackstrap molasses
- Mix all ingredients (except for strawberries) together in bowl. If the mixture is too thin, add almond flour to achieve desired consistency.
- Heat coconut oil or butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Spoon batter into pan and place several slices of strawberries onto each pancake while still wet.
- Cook until the edges start to dry and the middle slightly bubbles, then flip and cook until lightly brown.
- Top with whipped cream (or coconut creme), real maple syrup, raw honey, or blackstrap molasses.
Recipe from the Caveman Feast app for iPhone, iPad and Android