At Nibble Apps our mission is to make healthy eating easy.
Our team is behind one of the most well-loved health apps worldwide, MealPrepPro. MealPrepPro provides users with a healthy weekly meal plan, that adapts to each customers preferences and goals. The app is regularly featured by Apple and serves a passionate community of tens of thousands of users.
We’re proud to be a bootstrapped, remote-first team. Our core-values are Trust, Caring, Respect, Continuous Improvement and Learning, Balance and Clarity of Communication.
We’ve got some exciting projects in the pipeline for this year and we need an experienced UIUX designer to join our close-knit team of 6 and help us deliver on these projects.
About the role
- Collaborate with our team of experienced product managers, marketers and engineers to bring MealPrepPro 3 to Android and web.
- Work on version 3 of MealPrepPro, bringing new capabilities to the app that will intuitively help people to create meal plans that fit around their lifestyle.
- Use insights from the past three years of active users to inform the design decisions.
- From user login, to meal plan generation, creating a shopping list and browsing recipes, you’ll be designing all aspects of the new MealPrepPro experience across all iOS and Android devices.
- Create a design system that we can use as the app grows.
- 2+ years of experience working in app design.
- Experience working with Sketch
- You have a portfolio of apps on the App Store.
- Experience setting up frameworks and initial design concepts. Experience with user centric design methods and practices.
- Experience maintaining design systems. You can grow design practices to create a unified product.
- You’ll embrace the autonomy that comes with working on a small team.
- You’re interested in the nuances of how different customers use MealPrepPro and how we can serve these needs.
- You see each screen and feature as part of a unified user experience, never viewed in isolation.
- You’re curious and never want to stop learning.
- Based in the UK or Europe.
Why you will love it
- You’ll work on an inspiring product that helps tens of thousands of people live a happier, healthier life.
- You’ll have ownership of your work. We trust everyone in our team to deliver an app we can be proud of.
We invite candidates from the UK and Europe. It’s a remote role.
We offer the flexibility to work either part time (minimum 3 days per week) or full time.
Pay is based on experience.
The project is expected to last 3 months.
If the job sounds exciting then we want to hear from you!
- Your CV/Resume in English highlighting your most relevant experience.
- A covering letter explaining why you are interested in working at Nibble Apps.
- Examples of your work (links to your portfolio) and specify your contribution to each project.
We’ll be interviewing candidates in June. Applications will close as soon as the position has been filled.
Our recruitment process
1. We will review written applications
2. We invite candidates to a brief 15-30 minute call
3. We will send a paid half day task to shortlisted candidates
4. We invite candidates to interview to learn more about your design and team experience
5. We invite the successful candidate to join the team